In reading through some of the entries, I have noticed that some of you have confused me with someone else. If you will please look at the pictures of our class (notice my angelic demeanor) , I think you will agree that it could not have been me who gave people bloody noses, picked on people and attempted to molest others.
In fact, it is my memory that some of the members of our central school class purchased wooden(!!) clogs for the expressed purpose of kicking innocent kids in the shins. Others chased me and force fed me raisins. Physical abuse was common, but psychological was worse. I've already begun to get a stomachache thinking that I will be the last one picked to be on the kickball team.
Is it too late to exchange the plane ticket?
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment