Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Watch Your Shins

I hadn't checked our blog in at least a week, so a moment ago I pored over the latest entries while the magic of dark roast soared through my veins. I really chuckled as I read Jim's entry because...I am wearing wooden clogs RIGHT NOW. And they are not a beat-up pair from the '70s. They are fresh & purdy...the sandal version for summer. Wear your shin guards.

Rache: We DID do May Day baskets! I remember doing them, too! I think my mom introduced me to them. I don't remember anxiety about getting one/not getting one, though. No idea why. Maybe I was so focused on my creative expression (making of the basket) that I needed nothing in return. What a selfless artist.

The May pole, though...I have no recollection of that. You mighta made that one up. I know. I've decided I need a web of people to help me remember the past. Once they all start disappearing (fast-forward to our 90s), I'm outta here. Unless I still have a copy of this blog, of course. Then I could refer to that.

Note to the out-of-staters: It is so cool you are coming. Thank you for making the trip! Paul: wish you could come! We will miss you very much. Jim: you can't back out now. If you do, we'll just change the location to MT. Ha.

Anne

No comments: