Paul:
You were always nice to me. Thank you. :)
I do remember Tony & Jim beating on me once and giving me a bloody lip, though.
I was really ticked off.
I'm gonna clock them on May 19.
I remember Paul more like a protective brother. Thanks, bro!
RE: Yo-yos
That is a high-larious story. I love that. That is so funny.
I remember playing a lot of "four-square." I really like that game. In fact, if someone asked me to play it now, I would offer an enthusiastic, "You bet"!"
Can anyone bring a red bouncy ball to the event? That would be tubular.*
*Notice use of early '80s lingo and not current jargon, such as "That would be sick."
I need coffee!
Anne
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
RE: Paul Pain
I think it was Paul who nailed me in the nose with a basketball during one of our inclement weather recesses held in the gym. Excruciating Paul pain. So, Paul was sort of like a protective brother who socked me in the nose. I think of him fondly, and wince.
Post a Comment