Friday, April 13, 2007

Nickname Roll Call

It's amazing how so many random thoughts and memories associated with my/our grade school experience have been bubbling to the surface (good thing I'm still in therapy!). My most recent preoccupation has been with nicknames. I am sure that I only remember a handful, so please feel free to fill in the considerable gaps.

Anne Sam, Sam, Sammy, Anna Banana
Steph
Rach, Rache or Rachie, Gardner (later, McKliesh...god help me)
Any (spelling? anyone?), Bidelbutt (am I just making that up?)
Lis, Beej, The Beej, BJ, there was also a popular toy or doll that we/I used to refer to Lisa as...can't remember specifically except that Lisa didn't like it
Mags
Jimmy, Jimbo
Ramy (or was it Ramie?? or Roemy??)
Ton(e)
Dan the Man

That is all I have rumbling around up in the dusty recesses of my memory. What did I miss?

No comments: