Saturday, April 7, 2007
Kachina Hotline
Guys: I vividly remember the Kachina Experience (sounds either like a nuclear spill or a drugged-out rock concert) and am amazed you have your Kachinas. I know I had mine for a while, but honestly? I think she might be a goner. And this is coming from the family that has boxes in the basement with the Dayton's logo circa 1974 on them. We save everything...at least for 20 or 30 years. I wonder if she'll turn up. How is it that I recently threw out my actual TEETH (yes, I saved them, apparently) but lost my college diploma? Has anyone else's mom or dad recently given them their youth in a series of boxes, as mine have done? Over about six months, I would get a box or two every time I saw my parents. It is rather overwhelming! I wonder if she still has the Anatomy of a Chicken science project I did, where I taped every chicken bone to a box? I still think of that when I smell chicken that has been boiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man, I had completely repressed any memory relating to science projects. We had to do those every year, didn't we? I don't remember any of mine, except the feeling of shame and disappointment that accompanied them. Anatomy of a chicken...in a box??? That's sick. You should bring it with you to Godfather's.
Post a Comment