Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Paul !!!

If my memory serves me correctly it is Paul's Birthday today... I remember some great birthday Parties. Swimming Parties at GAC, hayrides and slumber parties...Ann did your Mom ever get the silly puddy out of the carpet?

2 comments:

Rachel G said...

Unbelievable!! I can't believe you remember Paul's birthday (not that it isn't a very special day, it is, of course). Now that you mention it I seem to recall that Thea also had an April birthday. Is that right? Maggie....???

I'm so psyched to see what you come up with, Mags, for Maggie Weinzierl's Ultimate Central Trivia Game for the 19th. I'm also a little scared.

Anonymous said...

Your memory is way better than mine, I can still remember my birthday but not much else. My wife always wants to know about things from my childhood but I never have much to tell her. I guess now I will be able to get all the answers she needs.